• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Mod Release Gentlemen Of Fortune 2.1.5 mod development

The + key is your friend. It will go up to 8x speed and you reduce it the normal way. COAS runs faster than POTC anyway so that is enough.

The + key is your friend. It will go up to 8x speed and you reduce it the normal way. COAS runs faster than POTC anyway so that is enough.

5x would be enough for me, but that's even better. Thanks for the tip! :cheers I'm very satisfied with the game performance. I don't like the way cannonballs fly (they are fast as rockets), and I don't like the ships turning rate. It's too fast and unrealistic. Ships speeds are ok. I also like the fact that distant islands on the horizon are actually real. Graphics are also very good (especially with ENB). Btw, is there a way to rotate world map?

It is essentially an arcade game that got a dose of reality, but still is not the most realistic. The way the ships react to the waves is the worst part for me.

I know of no way to rotate the world map.

It is essentially an arcade game that got a dose of reality, but still is not the most realistic. The way the ships react to the waves is the worst part for me.

I know of no way to rotate the world map.

PoTC was also arcade, and look what the community has made of it. COAS could easily be fixed up, but I guess no one is working on it.

PoTC was also arcade, and look what the community has made of it. COAS could easily be fixed up, but I guess no one is working on it.
Could it be done? Yes. Has it been done? Nope. Is it going happen? Also no.
Unless a miracle happens and some good people actually decide to work on it again.
Not worth the trouble in my book.

Unless a miracle happens and some good people actually decide to work on it again.

It's too arcade for my taste. Ships are turning like Formula 1 cars. Naval battles are terrible. Sword fights are fun though...

As many well know there are "good" people continuing work on this game. However they are not here on this forum. Make some searches and you will find them. No miracle is required. In many people' books this game is very much worth the work and effort.

Feliz Navidad amigos

Last edited:
Is there a way to change the look of the hero? I don't like the look of mine, would like a one with a captain's hat...

Hello AOP2 - GOF215 modder!

I have 3 question to you! :D
How can i add this:
1. I like to add an unplayable Charakter with his Ship!
The Charakter is : Blackbeard(The Charaker is from POTC:NH) with the Ship Queen Anne's Revenge
2. Will add a playabel Pirate Charakter with a Ship!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 3rd Question is:
3.) Have any one a complete Ship Model from Queen Anne's Revenge Ship

It would be nice if any one can help me!

CU

Hello AOP2 - GOF215 modder!

I have 3 question to you! :D
How can i add this:
1. I like to add an unplayable Charakter with his Ship!
The Charakter is : Blackbeard(The Charaker is from POTC:NH) with the Ship Queen Anne's Revenge
2. Will add a playabel Pirate Charakter with a Ship!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 3rd Question is:
3.) Have any one a complete Ship Model from Queen Anne's Revenge Ship

It would be nice if any one can help me!

CU

The Queen Anne's Revenge is already in the game.

Blackbeard is not in the game so you will have to figure out how to add him.

I don't know if adding a PotC character to CoAS is even possible at all.
Maybe it is. :shrug

There do seem to be some POTC characters in GOF2 already.
start 2016-01-03 12-40-11-96.jpg start 2016-01-03 12-40-20-58.jpg

Back