• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Get details from the governor

saper

Powder Monkey
I sank a frigate, and got the idol.
Entry in the quest book.

But after talking to Clement Aurentius, entries in the quest book, no.

Help me please.
V.3.3 wip2

Attachments

• compile.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 201
  • system.zip
    732 bytes · Views: 206
I'm confused.What part are you in the storyline now? I don't recall having this scenario.

Talk to Ronald Blacklock, Prison Commander – Fight – Quest Book update

Outside prison fight soldiers
Fight Frigate sailing away from Bridgetow
Sail to Lighthouse Bay – On Shore Clement Aurentius talks to you – Quest Book Update

Something went very wrong there. When you sink the frigate (do NOT capture it) you should get the storm and end up washed up on a beach. The story continues from there.

I recently did this storyline and all went well. You can start over from a save from before you fight the frigate and hopefully it will work properly this time.

That's strange. Usually when I have finished off the frigate, the game skips the lighthouse entirely and teleports me straight to the beach on Bonaire.

In earlier versions up to Build 13, you could sink or board the frigate, then sail to the lighthouse to meet Clement, who would tell you that Danielle hasn't shown up, then you sailed off to try to find her and ended up being washed ashore. Build 14 messed this up (along with several other quest-related ships, e.g. the ship with the governor's treasure collection which was captured by pirates), which is why you should not try to board the frigate - if you do, the game gets stuck. So you sink the frigate and then the game bypasses the bit where it would get stuck by sending you directly to Bonaire.

Did someone try to correct this in Beta 3.3 WIP?

Someone did work on that part of the story last year as I now remember getting that lighthouse part one time. I had never seen it before and thought the game was broken. It seems sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work.

The only part that was touched is the Bridgetown assault, which has finally been restored to working in Beta 3.
But that was already a year ago.

Back