• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Included in Build Godmode Cheat: Include Sails

Captain92

Sailor Apprentice
Sorry guys but I don't know if this is the right place for this question. Numpad0 gives you god mod for the crew an ship hp but how can add to it god mod also for sail hp? Sorry for my bad english

I'm probably not the most qualified on this, but I don't think there's any way of doing that without fiddling with the code? :shrug

Sorry guys but I don't know if this is the right place for this question. Numpad0 gives you god mod for the crew an ship hp but how can add to it god mod also for sail hp? Sorry for my bad english
You know how to edit files? What ship do you currently have that you want more SP on it? You can send me your ships_init.c file (PROGRAM/Ships) and I can tweak it for you. :)

I remember looking into sail godmode at some point in the past.
But at the time I couldn't figure out a quick way of doing it and haven't tried since.

You can use GiveShip2Character through console to re-give your own ship to you.
That fully repairs, recrews and resupplies your ship.

I was looking into made god mod of ship hp for Flying dutchman and cursed dutchman and cursed black Pearl but the only way I have found is put a minus before the value o ship hp in the\program\ship file

yes it works the blu bar of ship hp in game become black and no matter How many times ships fire on your sail...only a couple of times the masts can be destroyed...that's what I can tell

yes it works the blu bar of ship hp in game become black and no matter How many times ships fire on your sail...only a couple of times the masts can be destroyed...that's what I can tell
have you tried that with the ship SP?

My recommendation would be to just use this section from console:
Code:
      for (i = 0; i <= GetCompanionQuantity(PChar); i++) {
         limit = GetCompanionIndex(PChar, i);
         if (limit < 0) continue;
         ch = GetCharacter(limit);
         GiveShip2Character(ch,ch.ship.type,ch.ship.name,-1,ch.ship.stats.nation,true,true);
       }
See here on how to use it: Tutorial - Modding Tips & Tricks | PiratesAhoy!

You can also open PROGRAM\BATTLE_INTERFACE\BattleInterface.c and find:
Code:
void MakeSailDmg(int chrIdx, float dmg)
{
   object objSail;
   if( !FindClass(&objSail,"sail") ) return;
   SendMessage(&objSail,"lslf", MSG_SAIL_SCRIPT_PROCESSING,"RandomSailsDmg", chrIdx,dmg);
}
Replace with:
Code:
void MakeSailDmg(int chrIdx, float dmg)
{
   object objSail;
   if( !FindClass(&objSail,"sail") ) return;
   if(LAi_IsImmortal(&Characters[chrIdx])) return; // PB: Prevent sail damage
   SendMessage(&objSail,"lslf", MSG_SAIL_SCRIPT_PROCESSING,"RandomSailsDmg", chrIdx,dmg);
}
I didn't test this, but if I understand it correctly, this should actually make godmode work on sails as well (at long last!).

:monkeydancetested...it Works perfectly for now you sir Peter boelen are a genius, this is one of my favorite mods of all time :doff
Thanks for bringing it up again! I have wanted to do this for a long time, but never could figure it out.
I can't have been looking very well the previous time though, because I came up with this one in five minutes or so!
Goes to show how valuable a "clean perspective" can be. :cheeky

Back