• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP GOF - ENHANCED "Blackbeard" Model

TheBlackKnight

Corsaire Flibustier
Storm Modder
Pirate Legend
All,

For anyone interested in playing with an UPGRADED "Blackbeard" or just enhancing your game.

I am in the process of fixing a Russian mod released model a while back that has been in my files for a while now which brings Blackbeard to life and will be compatible with GOF / GOF Eras.

I won't take credit for the model itself that is a LARGE multi-composite texture and gm model.
A lot of work went into creating this character, and most people probably did not even know it existed.

When finished, it only overwrites two files (one texture, which is actually improves another character, John Morris), and one game directory system file (HeroDescribe.txt).

I just have to fix the animations a tad bit, and add a proper baldric with pistols.

Regardless if you are already playing as this character or not, a new game is required see the model appear because herodescribe.txt is a new game only read only file.
I don't know if you can do a console override without breaking your game.

Previews listed below:

Blackbeard Bio.jpg

Blackbeard GOF Eras Model.jpg
Blackbeard Side.jpg

Last edited:
can this mod be used on the original coas without gof and without Historical eras? If not, is there a way you could make blackbeard a separate mod? Thanks and please add a link soon its been 5 years!

Back