• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

WIP GOF - HD Upgraded GUI MOD

If the files from the mod have different names than the ones in your actual game, they would need to be renamed.
Otherwise the game doesn't know to look for them.

I renamed the HD nations.tga.tx for nations.tga.tx, so the system recognized and replaced. But, how I suppose to rename blank_ship2 ALT.tga.tx ??
Because, in the HD GUI files there was a blank_ship2.tga.tx and this file replaced the one with the same name. So, my doubt is what file replace blank_ship2 ALT.tga.tx in the game folder?? Look in the folder and you will find only blank_ship.tga.tx and blank_ship2.tga.tx. Hope you can understand what I'm talking about and help me on this. Thanks again.

If you want to use the blank_ship2 ALT.tga.tx then you must rename it to blank_ship2.tga.tx and then it will replace the existing one. Keep whichever one you like best.

Ok, but what is the difference between the blank_ship2 ALT.tga.tx and the blank_ship2.tga.tx (both modified by TheBlackKnight in his WPI Upgraded GUI MOD file) ?
Just to know what could be the better that suit me. Thanks.

I have no idea what the difference is between the two textures, but TBK thought it was a good idea to have both.

Back