• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

GUI Designer Applies

Belendor

Landlubber
Ahoy mates,

I have been following you guys for a while but never got the time to apply to help. Well, as I stated in my PM to you via Moddb, I am not able to show my portfolio at this time.

Therefore, I am going to ask the proportions and standart resolution of a generic GUI, or more specificly the quest screen. If I know this, I can re-design and present you as a "portfolio". (If it is needed to join the team, that is.)

If not, well I am ready to help in whatever design problem you may need. Even though I am still an university student, I have a great deal of experince working with teams and developing stuff. I could help in questwriting and other jazz stuff as well.

Only thing I don't know is the Cryengine itself. I never bothered to touch it, as a matter of fact. So, I won't be able to implement them for you until I learn it too.

You probably should speak to @Armada . Currently we don't have any GUI coordinator, so I'm not sure what to tell to you...

Welcome to the forum, mate! Having support on the GUI will be very welcome indeed. :woot

@Captain Murphy is overseeing interface work at the moment. I'm sure he'll drop by here soon enough.

Welcome! I will PM you my Skype info and you can contact me there. We can then set you up in the development group that is available to help get some of the UI ideas/planning ironed out.

Back