• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hello, you beautiful bastards!

morgan terror

Magnificent bastard
Storm Modder
Public Relations
So, after several years of absence, i've returned. I recently felt the need to go back to the game, and in doing so picked my role as bugtester back up as well. I've been making a list of them, which i'll save for other topics. I plan on doing at least some of the coding required to fix things myself, since i know how it is, and the last time i checked many modders didn't really actively play the game anymore. I must say that i do like the game's more recent additions.

At any rate, you can expect my to hang around again for a while. I hope i can contribute a bit more this time.

Ahoy Morgan, welcome back you magnificent bastard! :cheers

Oh my. I'm a bit ashamed of that pack by now, actually. xD I reinstalled it on my new PotC install and it's all kinds of broken. Needs way more soundtracks too. I have added a few more so far, but it's far from perfect for now.

Lol. I used to pick and choose from it to replace some of the music tracks, but new versions have been coming out so fast it's just not worth the effort anymore to keep reinstalling personal preferences.

Welcome back, mate! :cheers

I was going to make the "magnificent bastard" reference, but @Thagarr beat me to the punch.

So, after several years of absence, i've returned. I recently felt the need to go back to the game, and in doing so picked my role as bugtester back up as well. I've been making a list of them, which i'll save for other topics. I plan on doing at least some of the coding required to fix things myself, since i know how it is, and the last time i checked many modders didn't really actively play the game anymore. I must say that i do like the game's more recent additions.

At any rate, you can expect my to hang around again for a while. I hope i can contribute a bit more this time.

Hey, I remember you, welcome back, I've recently really started getting back into everything too now that HoO is getting some real traction :) I'm very happy to be a QA tester for the game now :)

Back