• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Help about build and my computer

Ahoy captn

Landlubber
Hey again i got couple questions for you guys.

1) does alpha 10 full need all that 1,3GB space or it has so many new features if it has, im sure ill download it !:)

2) About my computer downloads

ok now i got a problem like that that's why i asked does alpha 10 full need all that size but i quess it does so read the following
if i start a download my computer downloads about 30 MB and than download freezes than i have to pause download and continue than again it downloads 30MB
after that i gotta pause and continue again so i wanted to ask how could i download without it will freeze any tips?
Or you guys maybe could upload it to Mininova.org so i could download it with BitTorrent i dont know why but BitTorrent dosent freeze when Downloading games :eek:
so i tought if u guys are smart enough do modify over a game than i wanted to ask to u got any fix's for this problem or tips you might know
Oh and my connection is going not do disconnect while download lets see for example My download speed is 127Kb/s and it just freezes than the time is example
3 houers and 17minutes remaining: Download speed is currently (127Kb/s) and it stays and dosent continue i have asked many other computer techinal help forums but i never get answer
so i wondered you might know.

Thanx For Reading My Topic About It.Hope I'll Fix It Soon If I Get Some Tips :nk

Ahoy Ahoy captn! xD:

To answer you first question, yes you need all 1.3 Gig, it's a BIG addon!

About your computer downloads, it could be any number of things, and kinda tough to pin down without actually being in front of your computer. What speed internet access do you have? Your best bet might be to try a download manager that will restart partially downloaded files, Flashget is a good one. You can download that HERE.

And you can find a few others to try in this article HERE

Yep sorry to say but Thagarr's info is the best we can do...

We DONT use torrent files AT ALL :no

I think we had a Build 13 torrent running at some point in the past.
Personally I'd have no objections if somebody would be willing to set that up.
The more ways there is to get the mod, the better it is, no?

The thing is that it needs seeders, I just did a search and there are Build 13 torrents but they also have the stock game (and that we DONT want :no)

If people were willing to download and seed it would be fine but if not it would take to long to download :(

Whoa youre guys are the best and thanx for the links Thagarr it helped me alot now the downloads work fine! :)
And thanks to everyone else too for looking it and did youre best!

And yeah the Torrent's are downloaded few times and many dont even seed ( they problaly waited whole week :) )
and if u start to download they are will be inactive in about 15seconds-half minute ;DDD but thank you very much guys for helping me out!

Or someday if you will upload in on mininova.org or thepiratesbay.com i would really appreciate it :onya :bow

If you do do it though mate make sure there is no original stuff (its just the Build Mod installers ;))
We dont PIRATE the original game ;)

Back