• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

help needed

leongt

Master Mariner
I have a major problem the game has been running ok with no problems until today, Every time I try to load a save game none of the menu buttons will work so I tried a complete reinstall but the same thing is happening and the only menu buttons that will work are the one's in the startup screen i.e. LOAD, START, OPTIONS and so on and the buttons in the other menu's will not work ether except for the slider bars in the options section but they are still lighting up when I move the mouse pointer over them.

I did a virus scan with AVG and it found a hidden driver so I deleted it would this have something to do with it, But a reinstall would put it back if it was the problem wouldn't it.

EDIT: I forgot to set the start options when I did the reinstall and after doing this all the menu buttons are working again so It mite have been the hidden driver that AVG deleted that was the problem?

Back