• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed help the church

Guys, the quest is not a problem. I talked to more waitresses on other islands and all of them have empty dialogues.

Hoist the colours storyline.

Attachments

• compile.log
    3.5 KB · Views: 122
  • system.log
    2.1 KB · Views: 134
Same problem here. N0 waitress dialogs in HTC storyline!

I forgot This :
COMPILE ERROR - file: storyline\JackSparrow\dialogs\Eng_Officiant_dialog.c; line: 369
Missing '}' in segment

I have made a new thread for the waitress dialog. We have fixed the Sea Hawk side quest:Help the Church.
Think we should confirm it as fixed whit:
Fix for Sea Hawk side quest:Help the church:

Attachments

• Father Bernard_dialog.c
    31.4 KB · Views: 158
Umm ok, do you have any other side quests going on and where are you in them? It is common for the main quest and "strange things" to conflict with each other if they both are at certain points.

The Help the Church dialogs in the Sea Hawk storyline do not work. I just tried ANSEL's fix in post #27 of this thread and it now works.

This means that the Hoist the Colors dialogs are also probably messed up.

Beta3.3.

ODD! I did have the correct file in my own game folder, but not the Beta 3.3 WIP folder. Thanks for catching that. :shock

I made a fix for for Father Bernard dialog ,in Hoist the Colors to.It is in the list of fixes. But here it is:

Attachments

• Father Bernard_dialog.c
    31.6 KB · Views: 127
Back