• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] The St.Gabriel killing

Navegador

Sailor Apprentice
Okay I'm sure this as been asked many times and I did a search of the forums too, but couldn't find any helpfull stuff.

I never did this quest, I'm in COAS and have to go in on the St.Gabriel and yes...kill everyone there, I've made a few runs and they are plentyfull, about 8 or 10 of them, the best I can do is get between 3 to 4 of them and then they get me:(

Can you guys offer any ideias as to make it a bit more managebul.

Many thanks

Well you have there a bit of a problem. I suggest you simply to try again and again until you manage to kill them. If it really doesn't work then close an eye and cheat a bit. I don't think it will be that bad. If you really don't want to cheat then I think it would be good to make a strategy e.g. to kill one, run away, and then kill another one and so on. I don't know if you can do that because I couldn't finish the quest because of the storm which makes my game crash but it should work. If you have any question to ask, fell free. I am not much of a modder but I edited some of the POTC files and some of CoAS's files and I know a bit about this games which are really good if you can get past the bugs.

Thanks Akella Fan

I tried it a few times, and one time I got lucky, found a bottleneck section on the deck between a table and the wall and managed to get them one by one.

For me the secret was to enter the ship via the foward section, go down and across the entire lower deck then came up on the only stairway in the back upper deck (always running like mad), and finally finding the special bottleneck to fight them one at a time, but yes it is hard.

I'm geting close to that super storm but I hope my PC will hold out ok.

Thanks again:)

Back