• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help [HELP] Triggering bluebird quest

gazda

Landlubber
I want to start the bluebird quest, I have been in quite a few stores and i tried asking them all possible questions avalible, but non gave me the answer i want ;) (non gave me the quest). So i dont know what to do, Is it possible that i rejected the quest somewhere before in the game so they wont offer me the quest. ? and a bonus questin, I heard that bluebird is quite fast and manuvarable, and i have men of war, can i destroy it whit that easily or should i buy something lighter ?

I want to start the bluebird quest, I have been in quite a few stores and i tried asking them all possible questions avalible, but non gave me the answer i want ;) (non gave me the quest). So i dont know what to do, Is it possible that i rejected the quest somewhere before in the game so they wont offer me the quest. ? and a bonus questin, I heard that bluebird is quite fast and manuvarable, and i have men of war, can i destroy it whit that easily or should i buy something lighter ?

What is your nationality? You should get the quest from the very first store owner you approach from your own nation the very first time you talk to him. If you accidentally click "no" that you aren't interested, the quest is over. I always advise new players to take the quest because there is no time limit on the quest, so that gives you plenty of time to level up to appropriate skills/strength/ship/capabilities to take the Bluebird on.

I've never heard of a bug on this quest and we haven't changed anything there, so I'm worried you may have accidentally turned down the quest at the beginning of your game.

MK

when you put it that way, hmm
well i dont remember asking any english(you can adress me as sir ian stance :dance) storekeeper, i remember asking some spanish but not english, ill try asking english storekeepers.
Its been a while since i started new game so i dont remember did i rejected the quest, though its quite possible i did

when you put it that way, hmm
well i dont remember asking any english(you can adress me as sir ian stance :dance) storekeeper, i remember asking some spanish but not english, ill try asking english storekeepers.
Its been a while since i started new game so i dont remember did i rejected the quest, though its quite possible i did

well my problem with the wuest is that i can find the merchant at port de prince.the tavernkeeper in bermuda said to me tha the name is john norton.the store owners at port de prince has a different name so i sked all merchants but still no luck... any help?

well my problem with the wuest is that i can find the merchant at port de prince.the tavernkeeper in bermuda said to me tha the name is john norton.the store owners at port de prince has a different name so i sked all merchants but still no luck... any help?

The tavernkeeper in bermuda should tell you to go to the store keeper in Puerto Principe( on Cuba ) :yes

- not port de prince ( on HIspaniola ) :no

Try the Puerto Principe storekeeper & see what happens.

:cheers

Back