• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Trinidad & Tobago treasure map

Gunnar

Sailor Apprentice
Ahoy mates!
Im having problems with Trinidad treasure maps. It seems they are bugged sometimes on one occasion game kept crashing as soon I approached the islands (after loading, without the map it was ok) and on the other im entering the grotto(not cave - there is none) and nothing happens. Map description says: "in the dead end under the planks" so it looks like its supposed to be in cave not in grotto. Unless theres another cave i do not know of ... in that case I am an idiot :cheeky

Btw is there a way to mess up with companions (like Sparrow etc.) not officers p.i.r.a.t.e points? For example i want Jack to have 10 points in sucsess when i meet him

I am not 100% sure but I think your crashes are not due to the maps as you may think. The treasure maps are some what with generic text so no need to go by the exact words, as long as you get that ding and an update when you enter the right one. Hope this helps.

Yep, that may be the problem in one case, but in the other its a problem with map for sure. Or as i said before theres also a cave on the island ...
Its not a big problem for me, have saves but if you dont - no more treasure maps for you. Maybe i should type "report a bug" title for the topic

Back