• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] Where'd they go?!

tomurph

Landlubber
Have had quite a few encounters at taverns another "captain" supposedly wants me to meet them on their ship. Gut says this is bogus, and though I wished to risk it anyway, don't know how to? Get to docks and only ship I notice and only available to board is my own. Where did these people put their ships!!! Thanks for any help.

Have had quite a few encounters at taverns another "captain" supposedly wants me to meet them on their ship. Gut says this is bogus, and though I wished to risk it anyway, don't know how to? Get to docks and only ship I notice and only available to board is my own. Where did these people put their ships!!! Thanks for any help.

When you talk to the captains they should say the name of their ship.

Go onto your ship - on menu the captain's ship should appear - sail to it - lower a boat and go onto the ship and talk to the captain ( they should be walking arround the deck.

:cheers

Back