• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

[HELP] window mode

Anjin

Landlubber
Ahoy, you scally wags. :]

First things first. This is an awesome add on to the game. Great job (salutes the modders)!
I got this game from e-bay (used) last year but never got into it. Since I found this forum and mod, I have put in about 20 hrs. in game and I am sure I have not scratched the surface.
My question is this: How do I get out of window mode?
It happened yesterday, I do not know which button I have pressed to get into it, I have read the manual and options twice but can not for the life of me find anything on the subject. Thank you in advance.

In your installation folder there should be a file named "config.exe" (without the quotes). Double-click that, and there should be an option "fullscreen" or something alike. Check that box, set up a high resolution and then start enjoying. I also recommend checking out the walkthroughs on this site, because there are many missions (too many). Also I recommend doing the Lost Ships City quest (launched by the finishing of the Kill the Beggars quest). This game is fanatstic, but you need patience in order to enjoy it properly. Ahoy, mate and have a good day :onya .

Back