• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Fixed Henry Morgan not showing up in Assassins storyline

I was playing the Assassins quest with Johan Elting and I have two problems with it.

The first one was to bring "La Couronne" to Benavides. I captured the La Couronne without difficulty but when I was back at Havana Benavides only says ..... to me. I figured this one out myself and I find out that I must sink or capture the other two France ships too but that wasn't in the quest.

Anyway I was a second problem. I have completed the quest to kill Chico but now I must go to the Port Royal Townhall and there must be a Captain Henry Morgan but he doesn't apprear. Do you know how this can be?

In the first time I have taked Port Royale and changed the name to Kingston and set Susan Shaypen to governor and no Henry Morgan so I tried it again without take Port Royal but still no Henry Morgan.... I don;t get it

Hmm. Very few people make it that far into the Assassin quest, so there could be a problem. :shrug

I just looked in the Storylines forum and there is no mention of this problem. It might have gotten messed up when you took Port Royale.

Thats very strange because before I took Port Royale he wasn't there either but in the Bartolomew campaign he was there and I could played the quest but in the assassins quest not

I've replay the Assassins quest without taking Port Royale and still no Henry Morgan in Port Royale but the questbook says he will be there ans I must talk to him but he isn't there... How can this possible happen? Like I said before, in the Bartolomeu O Portugues campaign he was there but not in the Assassins quest

I have no idea. It will take a coder to look at it and there are currently zero coders working on POTC.

Hi,

About Henry Morgan in the Assassins storyline.

Where must he be if the quest book says I must visited him? In the Port Royale townhall right? He still isn't there.

But if have think about it a little bit myself, is it possible you must have read a certain level before you can get the quest? That s the only reason I can think of myself

Can you check this otherwise this is maybe a bug?

Greetz,

VanessaHudgensFan

Are you friends with Bartholomeu?

Have you gone back to your last save and tried again?

Others have reported problems with the Governor at Port Royal also. That story used to work, but it is possible that it is now broken.

Hi,

Yes I am friends with Bartolomeu and I've tried to reload many times but still no Morgan there and I'm beginning to think it s a bug now, in the Assassins storyline there is no Morgan, I don't know if he is there in the Bartolomeu storyline, there is a Morgan quest to at the end I know.

Is this a real bug or is there something else going on?

Greetz,

VanessaHudgensFan

The log files are in your POTC folder along with the engine.ini.

They are: compile.log, error.log, and system.log. The compile.log and system.log will always be there but the error.log sometimes is not there.

Yeah, first you have to zip them and then click on the "Upload a File" button in the lower right hand corner of your post. Then go to your POTC folder using the window that pops up.

Hi,

Here are the error files.

I hope someone can figure out what's going on here and why Henry Morgan won't apprear

Greetz.

VanessaHudgensFan

Attachments

• POTC.zip
    2.4 KB · Views: 107
Someone please remind me to look into this when I get back home. Possibly some "recent" changes to the Periods mod have influenced this storyline.

Yeah I think it's something like that but I don't know if the quest works in the Bartolomeu storyline but in the Assassins storyline it doesn't.

Greetz,

VanessaHudgensFan

It looks like the old: Actor error: character <Enc_Officer_0> now is not actor, his have type <citizen>

and RUNTIME ERROR - file: storyline\standard\dialogs\Amerigo Vieira_dialog.c; line: 36

errors. Those types of errors were getting weeded out but it looks like not all of them have been cleaned out.

you got a savegame for me also?

Yup, here you go ;)

This is the save when I must go to Henry Morgen if I'm not mistaken.

Greetz,

VanessaHudgensFan

Attachments

• Assassins save.zip
    792.4 KB · Views: 107
Could you please tell where in the storyline this is? Or what I need to do to get to the point where it doesn't work?

Back