• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Henry Morgan`s Pirate Quest Line?

Blaze Devlin

Sailor
Storm Modder
Hello

I`m actually at the 6th Mission: "A Job as a Bounty Hunter" where I have to find and kill John Avery. I have already spoken with the tavern guests about rumors, asked the barman and talked with the moneylender in 4 different cities (Willemstad, Caracas, Puerto Bello and Tortuga). After visiting the last moneylender I got the Logbook entry that the moneylender was robbed out.

So what should I do next and where do I have to go now? Can somebody please help me?

Thanks a lot :napoleon

You have to talk to the moneylender in Willemstad, who was robbed, and offer him to search for the robbed 50.000 in Bermuda. Then you have to talk to the Barkeeper in Bermuda who tells you that John Avery was asking him for a Bandit called Orry Bruce who lives in the house right next to the Tavern. In that House you will meet both of them. So kill them and take back the 50.000 to the Moneylender in Willemstad. After report your Success to Captain Goodley in the Tavern of Port Royal. If you travel to Henry Morgan afterwards he will be shocked and asks you to kill Captain Goodley right in front of his eyes because John Avery was one of his best Companians. You have to do as requested because there is no way out ;)

For a complete questline walkthrough you can also look here:

https://sites.google.com/site/skodacoas/home/nation-quest-lines/henry-morgans-pirate-quest-line

Last edited:
I still can`t go through! I was at the moneylender in Willemstad, asked for questions and for job / task. No right answer! Then I went back to Tortuga, were my last Logbook update came from, and did the same with moneylender. Nothing happened! Do you have an idea?

It´s difficult to help you in this case because nobody saw you playing and CoAS is easy to spoil if you only make one little mistake and didn´t follow the exact order of a questline. I would recommend you to repeat the quest right from the beginning and follow the walkthrough from Pirates Ahoy. If you miss anything then, i can always give you further assistance. Good luck!

Back