• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Henry the Hangman

Ben Coats

Freebooter
Where can i find Henry the Hangman, i went to Cartagena, (sailed in port) and did both lines (the 2nd time i killed the guy) and left the fort destroyed almost destroyed my ship and so i sailed back to Bluewald to talk to Jan and nothing happens, i cant get Helen to join my crew, did i miss something?

That one-eyed guy told you about keeper of Cartagena's Lighthouse who have the same sword like he.
It was the hint where you should look for Henry the Hangman.

Talk to the pirate guy on the street that sells you the hangman sword, he will then tell you there is another one that has a similar sword in the city.
Also in case you want Helen to stay with you at the end, you need to chose a series of right dialogue options. The thing is at the end you must chose either Mary or Helen. Mary is a much better fighter though.
Also you should have prepared all the amulets you can find because you'll need 3 random ones and the time is limited. You have one year, but the Saga is very long.

That one-eyed guy told you about keeper of Cartagena's Lighthouse who have the same sword like he.
It was the hint where you should look for Henry the Hangman.

OR you can go to church and order a prayer for the mother of Henry. Then the priest will tell you where you can find Henry. It is much easier , and this is how I did.

Last edited:
i found Henry the Hangman, and now have Helen Sharp as one of my crew members. my next stop is Santiago to the Inquisition to talk to the black pastor, anyone got this far yet?

Last edited:
Zachary Marlow alias Black Pastor is the leader of the pirates from Puerto del Principe. When you arive there, you can just choose the crown symbol in your fast travel menu to visit him.

Back