• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help Hero reputation

abharsair

Landlubber
Arrr, mateys!

I have a question: I have done now dozens of quests for governors, moneylenders, merchants, etc., but the Hero Reputation for all nations is still neutral. Am I missing something, does the reputation just change bloody slowly, or is it a bug? I'm avoiding pissing off anyone except pirates, and it gets a bit frustrating that my actions have no influence on the various countries.

I'm playing with GOF 2.0 and Patch 1.30. Any help would be appreciated.

PS: Personal reputation is "Hero", so that changes.

Do missions for the church, but be careful if you don't want to "cheat" as you can turn the mission in infinite times.

Do missions for the church, but be careful if you don't want to "cheat" as you can turn the mission in infinite times.
Thanks, mate.

But to answer my own question from earlier: it takes friggin' forever just doing random governor/citizen stuff. The only quests which actually noticeable affected my reputation with the nation were: Clean the cave for the priest, find the governor's ring in the bordello, and return a stolen ship to the port controller. Everything else seems to have had no (or almost no) effect.

Back