• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Higher bounty

thejokerjoh

Landlubber
i would like to get a higher bounty on my head :dance 100000 is to low i now it's much to ask for but i can't find where i can change it so if any one have come across it please tell me where i can fixit it would be great :onya and i saw that cm3 was relesed so if anyone of u guys how made it read this thank u so much for the hard work i'am downloading it now :will

but you know that the 100000 piasters are 100000 pieces of eight...or spanish dollers...if you check the worth of silver thats a bit more than 1500000 US $.

think thats not such a bad sum

i know but i would like to have no limit to the bounty so it just keep growing when u do bad things me and my friends like to se how gets the highest bounty :dance

I don't know about this one, i would like to see the amount paid to clear your name with the said governer increased its to low at the moment. And i think buying a trade license or privateers license is to cheap too.

i agree on that but where can i change it i have looked and looked :mm but i can't find it so if anyone knows where please tell me :bow

I need to search for it, i think i have an idea of which file its in but could be wrong. In any case the changes will be in the patch. :onya

No problem bud, the file i thourght was the file turned out to be nothing, so my search continue's.

Back