• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

HMS Prince

Hi @Mr. Pett, I still have the files for the original Prince made by James Rosenkranz, but not the scratch-built model @Iron Roger Flint was working on.
If you want to help get the original model into PotC, we can arrange that, though it's a complex process. Have you used Maya or another 3D program before?

I'd recommend using Maya, mainly because:
  1. I think the only parts that needed to be added were the guns and gunport lids, so there's very little modelling to be done, and;
  2. Maya 5 is required to export the model to GM format, and it's easier to set up the model within Maya instead of importing from another 3D program.
Please have a quick look through the tutorial in this thread (it covers Maya basics and the export process) and then let me know if you're happy to proceed. Then, I'll send you the relevant files in a PM.

The porting in to Maya and than to. GM file should be no problem. Years ago I worked with maya 5 and maya 2010. When only guns and lids are missing...

It's time. The launch of the Prince.
There will not be more pictures.

320.jpg

330.jpg

Back