• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Released HMS Unicorn

Which link is that? I can fix it to point to this one instead:
http://www.pyratesahoy.com/build/tools/tool.rar

I don't recognize it. If it is, it has been renamed. But there are a bunch of ships that have been in COAS for months that have not made it into POTC yet. :eek:k

To be honest, I completely forgot about this one! :facepalm The thread must have been buried by so many more recent ones.
I'll see about converting her soon.

Nice one! Indeed not a clear RN paint scheme to start out with; oh well, we'll find some use for her yet! :cheeky

I've run into a problem with textures. There are some barrels scattered around the decks and the textures they use are wrong. As near as I can tell they are using Baat.tga. How can they be fixed?

She is magnificient as she is... she might be of a certain help in the standard storyline line up ^^

That should be a deck>desk replacement, no?

@ Seb: That's what I was thinking too; she should work brilliantly for some British ship in the Standard storyline. :woot

That should be a deck>desk replacement, no?

I already did that. I also switched woodGrainU2.tga and woodGrainU3.tga. The only texture I could find that was close to what is on those barrels is Baat.tga which is the textures for the boats.

What happens if you replace baat.tga with deck.tga or desk.tga? Technically shouldn't work, but you can try. :facepalm

Back