• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hoist the Colours

I have no idea. Can you upload all code files you changed and maybe someone can have a look at it then?

Also, at what point in the storyline does that occur?

I have a feeling one of the rewards was a ring... it may have been an idea I had for him to get things from the quests but did not put it fully in place yet :facepalm

sorry guys. i cant upload right now ive got exams this whole month starting tommorow :/

it will all finish on the 15th june so im afraid your going to have to wait. sorry
:mm :modding :hmm

No worries buddy, Im in the middle of exams as well atm... hard time of the year, done 3 have 1 to go now :onya

You guys are lucky compared to me. I don't finish school until the 17th! Luckily, next year school will end in late May for me.

Had 4 last week (two for one subject) and have another one on friday so only get off a week earlier than you matey :onya

Cant wait till I finish my degree so I can get away from exams for good

Also edited the topic description slightly ;)

my exams finish on the 15th june but we dont finish year 10 until the 22nd of july!!!!!!!!
anyway just came back from my maths. i hate that subject. it drives me mad

Well techniqually I dont finish for good this year till November 12th (or slightly earlier/later) cause we are going into winter :rofl

Dawriter have you had a chance to look at the Jack Sparrow topic in the modding section... the list on page 1 being the main point of interest ;)

You don't finish school until July?! That's crazy. Do you go to a private school? I will be going to one next year, but I am currently being tutored by several teachers.

Well techniqually I dont finish for good this year till November 12th (or slightly earlier/later) cause we are going into winter :rofl

Dawriter have you had a chance to look at the Jack Sparrow topic in the modding section... the list on page 1 being the main point of interest ;)

yeah ive read it. it would be good to have new skins for the asian models and i like the junk ship idea
cant wait to sail that :sail :keith

Indeed! I think we should have a War Junk (like the Empress) and a Trade Junk (like Hai Peng). I also think we need Carracks and Flag Galleons.

Is year ten in the UK the equivalent of 9th grade in the US (usually 9th graders are 14 or 15). I will be going into the ninth grade next year myself (although I could be going into tenth, as I skipped a grade when I was homeschooled a couple years ago)

Yep I agree the Junks would be great, as well as the asian models... Not sure how active Cap'n Drow and Iron Roger Flint are anymore though :facepalm

patch 6!!!!!!!!!!!!
too bad that the new black pearl is not in it though. do you know when it will be?
i just came back from my history exam. i wrote 8 pages in two hours and now i cant feel my arm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :will
i will try patch 6 out ASAP

New Black Pearl? Whenever she's finished. I wouldn't worry too much about that one though; the one we've already got is really very good already.

i was playing the new patch 6 when i bought the new hms surprise but when i try to sail her the whole game starts to lag and the walk path shifts

Huh; what??? Which new Surprise is that? HMS_Surprise or Surprise1?

Back