• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hoist the Colours

well because jack sparrow forgets about Davy Jones in the side quest (lucas del saldahna-justin le moigne) i was thinking that maybe jack is having a dream and there is a flashback to when he first meets davy jones on the beach after cutler beckett sinks the wicked wench. he remembers about his debt to and that time has almost run out.

he then sails to Tia dalmas shack tin the pelogostos to get help (and thats where MR. Gibbs gets his fear of "travelling up river") she sends him to that place with all the prisoners and thats when the film starts when Jack climbs abroad the Black pearl with the drawing of the key that he finds :sail

:hmm :rolleyes: its a bit breif

Our original idea was that the Lucas story would reintroduce Jack Sparrow with Davy Jones and get Jack on the track of saving his soul.
That way, there wouldn't be a need for a flashback, especially since you'd have already played the scene where they first meet and make the deal.
Other than that, it sounds pretty good to me. :onya

I'm not working on it at all; nobody is and hasn't been for some time. :facepalm

I had an idea, Mistress Ching Sidequest could initiate in Tortuga (in the brothel)

It could involve Master Ching and basicly be a duplicate of hard labors of an assassin/worm in the apple

:gday i think that there should be a team of writers :hmm that could write the storylines and send it to pieter boelen . you can check it and see if you like/want to edit it. and encode it into the game :nk :cheers

I'm not going to code it into the game. Either someone else does it or nobody does it. I've got enough to do as it is.

Same here. Not only am I work on a Spanish story quest, but I am also in the middle of making a custom campaign for Warcraft 3, a module for Neverwinter Nights 2, and a Total Conversion mod for KotOR 2. I would be glad to give you some ideas though and some tips if you need them.

can i just ask when beta 2 is going to be ready do you have to install it onto the beta 1 full or is it like the patches. plus imrunning out of memory on my computer so will i need to download much :modding

Beta 2 would come as standalone and also a Light version installable on any Beta 1 install.

f you would not mind, I would like to give you some ideas and suggestions myself.

Just as a first note, Tia Dalma's shack is NOT on Pelegastos, it is on Cuba (According to POTC canon)

http://pirates.wikia.com/wiki/Tia_Dalma's_shack

Perhaps following COTBP, this could happen

1: On your way back from Port Royal following COTBP, you encounter a pirate ship captained by Cap'n Roger, who challenges you to a game of cards saying that if you loose, you must give him your title of pirate lord and you win. His voodoo witch doctor first mate then turns him and his crew into skeletons after Roger kills him out of frustration. Roger, now a skeleton, vows to take Revenge on you as he thought you cheated him at cards and his mortality

2: Sail to Tortuga and meet Teague

3: Teague tells you that the EITC are becoming a pain in the rear and tells you that you must gather allies for the inevitable war to come, he sends you with a letter to the buccaneer camp on Hispaniola to meet with Garcia Avarica, the Spanish Privateer Governor and sends Captain Bo Beck to help

4: After rallying Garcia to the cause, sail to Petit Tebac to meet with French Privateer Governor, Pierre Le Porc

5: When you arrive in port, Pierre has British soldiers (whom he told of your whereabouts) arrest you and take you to a prison on an uncharted and secret location only known by the navy

6: In Prison, you meet the notorious Blackbeard and the smuggler Richard "Rex" Fallon who help you devise a plan to escape

7: After making out of prison and onto the small island, you instruct Rex and Blackbeard to make their ways to your getaway ship captained by Bo Beck and you yourself get discreetly picked up by Teague's ship

8: You sail to Port Royal with Teague (who drops you off and leaves) and he gives you instructions to rally with Tia Dalma in the town square

9: Tia Dalma tells you to go to Tortuga and rally the pirate Lords for the coming war as well as to go to the Port Royal fort where Capitane Chevalle is to be hanged and free him

10: Go to Tavern to find Will Turner and fight thugs

11: Go to Blacksmith and find Will Turner

12: Go to Fort Charles and cause a diversion in order to free Chevalle, then fight the soldiers

13: Escape Fort Charles and instruct Will Turner to hide out in wherehouse and strike a deal with local smugglers to take you to Tortuga

14: Meet Smugglers at Port and go to Tortuga

15: Go to Faithful Bride and talk to Gibbs, Rex, and Blackbeard who tell you that the Pearl has been seized by the navy and instruct and after you offend Blackbeard, Rex is told to rally your crew for you and go after the Pearl

16: Go to Brothel and fight thugs and duel Villenouva who (if you beat him) and Mistress Ching decide to go to Shipwreck Cove and meet Chevalle who is already there

17: Visit Annamaria in port and ask her if she needs a first mate and she lets you sail on her ketch with her to go to Havana

18: Convince Sumphagee to go to Shipwreck Cove

19: Sail to Martinique and convince Ammand to go to Shipwreck City

20: You and Annamaria wash up on a desrted shore with another crewmember after a severe storm and you try to find civilization

21: You find Jocard being held hostage by Bartholomeu Roberts' ghost and you fight it to save him

22: Find a Tartane and sail with Annamaria, Jocard, and the other crewmember to Tortuga and you convince Jocard to go to Shipwreck City

23: Rex returns the Pearl to you in the port after succesfuly retaking it from the navy

24: Sail around for a month and an attack by Roger's flagship initiates which you must board

25: Board Roger's ship and kill him

26: You encounter the Dauntless captained by Norrington which you have to engage during a storm

27: You have a dream about Davy Jones after Rex encountered the Flying Dutchman after beating Norrington

28: Sail to Conception

29: Instruct Gibbs to have the Pearl follow the prison ship you are planning to board

30: Impersonate a Portuguese soldier and sneak aboard the prison ship

31: Switch places with prisoner who you tell to join your crew and go over to Pearl

32: Portuguese prison ship automatically takes you to Turkish Prison where you are jailed

33: Busted out by Teague who instructs you to free the other prisoners

34: Fight Warden who has the drawing of the key on him

35: Escape to cliffs with prisoners and Teague

36: Teague and prisoners rush to Teague's own ship and you sneak into a coffin shortly before the thug guards come back (they throw you in the coffin over the side of the cliff)

Dead Man's Chest Begins

could someone please tell me how to play as davy jone(or get his outfit) Please (hes my favouraite character in the film

On a new game or you want to vhange your outfit into him? You should be able to buy him from Pirate tailors.

At the Nevis Pirate Fort, the Conception smuggler haven, San Salvadore pirate city, and the Bonaire Buccaneer camp

Oh; and which storyline? For all but Jack Sparrow, open PROGRAM\Storyline\[Storyline].c and change the sl.(sn).start.model line to have "DavyJones" at the end instead of what's there.

For in mid-game, you can open PROGRAM\console.c and find the following code:
Code:
void ExecuteConsole()
{
ref pchar = GetMainCharacter();
if (!bSeaActive) ref lcn = &Locations[FindLocation(pchar.location)];
ref ch;
int i;
int limit;
Add this line below it:
Code:
GiveModel2Player("DavyJones",true);
Load your game and when you press F12, you'll immediately change into Davy Jones.

have you used any of my ideas? I think it would be good to have content in-between COTBP and DMC (as the two movies take place about a year apart from one-another)

i really like your ideas peter blood. did you get some of it from at worlds end game? (hanging of capitaine chevalle e.tc) i used to remember playing it ages ago (good game :onya )

btw how do you get the HMS bounty, surprise and cutler becketts Endevour

Back