• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Cannot Confirm Holland Smugglers won't take my Wine

KillPhil

Corsair
Storm Modder
I can't sell Wine to the Smugglers at Kralendijk. It doesn't appear in the store either. It just gets overlooked when smuggling and if I dont have any contraband on board, I cant set a smuggler meeting

What does the Colonies Interface for Bonaire look like in your game?

Maybe post a savegame too?

This one mainly for @Levis' attention.

seadogs2_0344.jpg Wine doesnt appear at all. I can do a savegame later, I dont have any savegame with Wine on board right now.

From the smuggling page on the Wiki: Smuggling | PiratesAhoy!

You should remember that like the goods traded in the stores – the smuggled goods are changing over time as are their prices – due to the actions of other smugglers as well as those of the player.

The goods that the smugglers take can change during the game - so you can look at the colonies interface at one moment and it will say wine is a smuggled good on an island - then go and look at the interface again ( say a week later in game time ) and the wine has disappeared from the interface for that island.

I think this is because of the AI smugglers that @Levis has created and which smuggle between islands have oversupplied the wine as a smuggled good, so it is no longer required.

It is similar to the dynamic changing of islands import & export goods over time. But I am not sure of the details or whether the dynamic smuggling system is complete yet ( I think it is supposed to change the prices of smuggled goods as well.

In other words Smuggled goods are not fixed for any island :no
@Levis - probably knows best how complete the system is. :read

:drunk

Are you able to sell Wine at the store now?
According to the interface, it is indeed not a Smuggling good right now, so you should be able to sell it like normal.

No I can't sell it at all on this island right now
So it's not Contraband, but you can't sell it anyway? In that case:
1. Be sure to post a savegame and mention the EXACT mod version you are currently running.
2. Get the "Trustworthy" ability (use Cheatmode if you have to) and see if then you CAN sell it

Back