• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hook's Mod version 1.3 for TEHO 1.4.1

Version 1.3. As good as I can get it. Use it with @kb31's Active Map mod.

MEGA

The newest version of my mod is very nearly for release. It contains bug fixes for the base game, a number of changes, and some new stuff.

The only thing missing now is a way to get it to fail gracefully if you aren't running the right version of the game.

Once that's in, and the existing code tested, this mod could be ready for wide release, if I decide to do that.

I've attached the readme, which may still have a few changes to make. If you're interested, please have a look and comment. If you're interested in testing the mod, let me know and I'll put you on the discussion list.

You can see a screen shot of an earlier version in the "Hook's mod" thread.

Hook
Great Mod by the way.
Just to let you know Steam has updated the game to 1.5.1 and this mod crashes the game at startup now.

Looking forward to a fixed version for 1.5.1

If you have the latest version of the mod, it should not cause a crash, it just won't affect the game. Make sure that you have started a new game - new patch is not compatible with old saves

Mr. Hook is currently inactive. This means that perhaps I will have to do this, but unfortunately, now I have not enough time

If you have the latest version of the mod, it should not cause a crash, it just won't affect the game. Make sure that you have started a new game - new patch is not compatible with old saves

Mr. Hook is currently inactive. This means that perhaps I will have to do this, but unfortunately, now I have not enough time
Thanks for the quick reply. So i have the latest 1.3 version of the mod. Can't find any other version. If you have a link it would be appreciated.

So with the mod enabled the engine crashes trying to load the xinterface.ini. If i desable the mod in the mod ini the game works fine. Although none of my saves work they all crash the game :(

We're almost done with the update. KB31 is doing some new stuff to make things easier in the future. I'm testing now, should be ready in a couple of days.

Hook

Hey, good to see you in these waters again, @LarryHookins!

On behalf of the community, thanks very much for your continued efforts. :onya

Heya!
Now, that the Jolly Roger addon is ready to be played for non Russian players, I activated it, and also activated the beta patch 1.4.

But after installing the patch, the game engine still says, it would be 1.00.1. What have I done wrong? I want to play with your mod but how do I get the game patched to the 1.4.1 ?

Back