• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Horatio beginning, landing at Guadeloupe?

boardslide315

Powder Monkey
I just started the Horatio campaign, my first campaign after installing Build 14 Beta 1 (with patch), and I'm already having problems, I can't land at Guadeloupe. I get there but there is no option to sail to any beach. I sail into the harbor via the map and get shot to pieces by the fort.

What's going on? All it says in the walkthrough is "land at the beach" for this. Why do I always have problems that no one else seems to have :modding

I just started the Horatio campaign, my first campaign after installing Build 14 Beta 1 (with patch), and I'm already having problems, I can't land at Guadeloupe. I get there but there is no option to sail to any beach. I sail into the harbor via the map and get shot to pieces by the fort.

What's going on? All it says in the walkthrough is "land at the beach" for this. Why do I always have problems that no one else seems to have :modding

I have the same problem :shrug

Lt. Buckland is not on the beach :wp

AnseCasseBois.jpg
The beach is on the other side of the island to the port.

If you are playing in Realistic mode ( it is the default ) the Sail To choice is disabled until you find a Beach or Port for the 1st time - after that you can use Sail To.

This can be a pain if you don't know where places are :yes

- Solution try to buy Maps in stores - Or play in Arcade Mode until you become familiar with the places on the various islands ( Arcade Mode has Sail To fully enabled )

If you are playing in Realistic mode ( it is the default ) the Sail To choice is disabled until you find a Beach or Port for the 1st time - after that you can use Sail To.

This can be a pain if you don't know where places are :yes

- Solution try to buy Maps in stores - Or play in Arcade Mode until you become familiar with the places on the various islands ( Arcade Mode has Sail To fully enabled )

I am sorry but for me the problem is different

I know the place of the beach but the Lt. Buckland is not on the beach :keith

can we play in arcade mode ?

Back