• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Hot Pirate chics

modernknight1

Field Marshall of Hot Tubs
Staff member
Storm Modder
OK I misspelled it: It's supposed to be Hot Pirate Chicks - some might prefer wenches

I think Stallion may have had a thread like this a long time ago, but he hasn't been around in ages. I hope I haven't damaged the FUN of PA! with all of my historical "mavinism". I never meant to denigrate our beloved pirate genre in any way - I would just like it to be a little more historically flavored. I love Sabatini, I love Howard Pyle, and I love pirates. I love buried treasure, the psuedo word "Arrrrr" and most of all I LOVE hot Pirate chicks!

So this thread is for pure fun. If you have a picture of a hot pirate chick or wench, put it up on here so that everyone can enjoy it. I will start us out with my own Flickr set of hot pirate chicks along with a couple of new videos promoting my GOF Eras mod. xD

Two rules: No nudity and nothing too inappropriate. After all - there are babes here...:monkeydance

MK

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49225014@N05/sets/72157627063907705/show/

The vids are best viewed full screen with the 720HD option on the Youtube screen enabled. They are dark and show up better fullscreen.

PirateWenches.jpg

Actually my wife took that pic at the largest Pirate Festival in North America. Methinks it might be the 3rd largest in the world, only outdone by some in England according to Guinness. Do you have any plans for Father's Day?
P6200046.jpgP6200053.jpg

No plans right now although I do have to be at a relative's wedding in the Northwest by the 20th of June. Where is it at?

80-70-pirate-primary-1.jpg

MK, bring some period clothes if you do show up. It's way more fun that way. Or you could buy clothes there.
P6190035.jpg

MK, bring some period clothes if you do show up. It's way more fun that way. Or you could buy clothes there.
View attachment 10497

Sounds good Hylie. I have lots of medieval stuff to include multiple full suits of functional authentic armor (hence Modernknight) because I've played in SCA, WMA, HACA, Ritterspiel events over many years, but have never acquired "pirate garb". I suppose it is TIME!!! I will very much try to take over the.....uh hum, cough cough, um, make it to the event. :D It looks like a great time! MK

I actually made it into one of Brian Price's publications a couple years ago. I'm on the right.

SITH%20chapter%2013_05.jpg

And now... a hot pirate chick

Amina Munster 13.jpg

There were a couple of guys wearing partial armor last year, but it was really too hot for it. There are a couple of Renaissance Faires in the area also, so there is some overlap.
P6190004.jpgP6190009.jpgP6190010.jpgP6190025.jpgP6190026.jpgP6190004.jpgP6190009.jpgP6190010.jpgP6190025.jpgP6190026.jpgView attachment 10509

More piratey booty!

Attachments

• 1570_2_3.JPG
    1570_2_3.JPG
    931.1 KB · Views: 1,259
  • 224989_full.jpg
    224989_full.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 2,636
  • AgeofpiratesCaribbeantalesGamesWallpaper2.jpg
    AgeofpiratesCaribbeantalesGamesWallpaper2.jpg
    444.1 KB · Views: 437
Getting old sucks. No good pics and we had to leave early because we were physically wore out. :pirate07:

Back