• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Discussion How about role playing ???

do you agree ??

• No i don't care !!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

imado552

Master Mariner
Ahoy me mates this is your Sailor and soon to be Captain imado552 :)
i started to think of some ideas and the one that kept poping in my head is Role playing since its been a while since i was here and when i'm back it looks to me that is slowly dying and getting a little bit boring here with my respect to everyone don't mean anything !!!
why not start a thread for role playing you share your story in the free play mod with some pics and some background story to it and let us try to make it fun maybe a compitition in the future about who's story is the best why not
i hope you all agree with me i will start sharing my story if i get at least 8 yes votes
if i get 8 votes i will start sharing my story of imad the first and his conquest of the new world !!!! (18++ it contain romance .... violence ... romance ... violence ..ect XD)
edit : i will start my rp without waiting for the vote

Last edited:
I completely support your idea!
We have been adding all sorts of ways to play the game specifically so people can do some genuine role playing! :onya

Back