• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved How can Import a AOP2 Sword to POTC:NH

pirateking

Privateer
Hello!
I am looking for someone how can import the Katana Sword from
AOP2 Main Game to POTC: NH with all the Model and the Texture
and Discription.

It can also be 7zip File so that i can copy it into POTC:NH.

More Info you can find hier.Dropbox - One Piece2017

CU
Pirate King!

It Would be nice if anyone can help me!

Last edited:
Is it possible? Sure. The only real difficulties are:
1. Creating a GM and TGA.TX file, but apparently you already have those
2. Creating the TGA.TX interface files
Other than that, it is just adding some extra lines of code in well-defined places.

Maybe @Jack Rackham or @Grey Roger could help you with #2. Everything else, you could probably do yourself.
It's easy and straightforward, so might be a good way for you to get into a bit of simple modding! :cheers

The sword is listed on that sheet as "Pirate katana". The sheet contains a picture which could probably be used for the interface.

We still need the model (.gm) and texture (.tga.tx) files themselves, presumably from AoP2: GoF (apparently "blade35" in that game). The data for the sword from AoP2: GoF would also help. I'm guessing that if we have those, it's then just a matter of adding a line into the blades section of "initItems.c".

Does the "Nation" part of a weapon's entry in "initItems.c" dictate which nation's stores will stock the sword? If so, restricting it to Pirate stores is easy.

Ok will Upload tomorrow the Data(Model, Texture) of the Pirate Katana in me Dropbox!
Which Store? only Pirate Stores
Nation: Pirate

Please Check tomorrow me Dropbox.

it's then just a matter of adding a line into the blades section of "initItems.c".
That plus ItemsDescribe.txt .

Does the "Nation" part of a weapon's entry in "initItems.c" dictate which nation's stores will stock the sword? If so, restricting it to Pirate stores is easy.
I can't recall if the nation fully excluded other nations.
But it will probably work well enough. :yes

There is plenty of space ever since the new row was added to accomodate the Brandenburg flag, currently the only flag on that row. Look at "RESOURCE\Textures\Flags\perflg7.tga.tx" and "perpnt7.tga.tx". You'd also need to make interface versions of the flag to go into "RESOURCE\Textures\INTERFACES\Flags", probably replacing "Crest_Personal16.tga.tx" and "Flag_Personal16.tga.tx".

You willing to do part of the work yourself?
It'd be a good learning experience, I'm sure!
And in this case, pretty easy too.

Yes if I know to add a new Private Pirate Flag maybe I will add the Flag with the Straw hat band Logo. I need only a Blanko Black one.

Start with the new item. Doing the code work for that is easy.

How are your skills with graphical programs?
That's what you need for the flag.

Ah. You said you wanted to add a private flag, which I took to mean a Personal flag, for which there is plenty of room. Pirate flags are different, they are stored in different files, and currently there is no room for another one. It may be possible to add another row, as was done for Personal flags to accomodate the Brandenburg flag.

Here are the interface pictures for the katana. To use them, when you write up the katana in "initItems.c", be sure to assign the following:
picTexture 9
picIndex 5

Attachments

• RESOURCE.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 171
Back