• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

how do i get married?

Yuvs

Landlubber
i saw ppl here saying they got married to the gorvner daughter,so how can i get married to a gorvner daughter?were can i see her/meet her?

You must have the Build installed. Then talk to a governor and get a letter of marque. When your reputation and rank go up, the Gov will introduce his daughters to you. Talk to them for marriage.

you see it in the same screen that you add in new skills dude! there under ur name it says ur rep.. and when you join an nation's navy you ranks get plasterd on to the front of your name! but you only get a rank after you get past the letter or marque stage :D

hey i have a question. while playing the storyline with the governor silhard, can you still meet his daughters and stuff while still playing on the main mission? or do you have to wait till after beating the black pearl in order to marry the new governor of redmonds girl? like cuz i have never had silhard introduce me to any chicks ever.

Ahoy Captain Sparrow, marriage is based on your reputation,luck,money,level,and letter of marque from the gov., so just keep boosting them until she talks nice ta ya,and then its a done deal :cheers

While although you meet Silhards "real" daughter from the main quest, maybe he two :cheers

You get experience points every time you "reaquaint" yourself with your wifey... Hee hee... Funny mod, but that's how it's set up!

The gov. gives you land every time you are "up for promotion"... And cool thing too, you can get a letter of marque from ALL the gov's and get land from all of them! You DON'T have to be married to his daughter/niece!!! Land earns you money every day and you don't even have to "be there"... :cheers

i agree with sparrow,it's the second time i play this game i fishied it the first time with out a mod,and now i'm playing with a mod,it's a lot cooler with the mod!and i just meat the gorvner daughter but i told her i have to go :cheers and i dont know were she his now!any one have a clue mybe?

Ha, none of them are real beauties, Yuvs... I'm not sure why, I would have thought there would be some variety here - maybe that's going to be fixed in the next build revision. :p

i just got married to a blonde one, i had like 4 daughters/nieces in there to choose from :cheers but she look the best.

ahhhh tis the spice of life mate,and such a nice compliment from the Queen of pirates, herself :mrgreen:

Back