• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved How do you get the Flying Dutchman in POTC new horizons?

You can get it by using the console, or you can buy it at Vanderdecken's shipyard.

Hehe. Go to a well known island and in the tavern meet a well known character, who will give you a compass that does not point North. Then you will be able to find Isla del Muerte on the world map.

Find Mr. Gibbs in the Tortuga tavern; he'll give you the compass that makes Isla de Muerte appear.
This works in almost all storylines, except Hoist the Colours (and perhaps one more; can't remember right now).

Find Mr. Gibbs in the Tortuga tavern; he'll give you the compass that makes Isla de Muerte appear.
This works in almost all storylines, except Hoist the Colours (and perhaps one more; can't remember right now).

playing on standard. i have the compass but i cant find the location of Isla de Muerte?

I can't get to tortuga. When i got to the little island like the map show me, it see a fort and it blow me up. And it's seem the fort is under spanish rule. I'm playing the Tale of the sea hawk. Can someone help me how to find the island Isla De Muerta?

Back