• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

how to change clothes

Gumbas

Landlubber
how to change clothes in 10.1 or ged rid if this red tunnic and got the default one before the upgrade?

thx

It's at the bottom of the dialog - "I need to change clothes". Make sure you talk to an officer that you've hired in a tavern because `quest-hired` officers (like Artios or Nigel) do not have this dialog.

Hahaha... No I quoted it instead of editing it when I wanted to change something - didn't realize it. Just fixed it tho! :yes Sorry! :onya

I was so asleep when I posted before (long day on Sunday, even longer night), so I didn't even notice you were new to the boards, Gumbas!

Welcome aboard, matey! Pull up a keg, have a seat, and have a couple on us! :yes :cheers :onya :dio

Ahoy Gumbas,welcome tew dis 'ere fine pirate site, nice tew see anudder Canuck flag fly'n in dese 'ere waters :p: :cheers

i love canada to be honest...i truly would want to live there...then again, no joke, i love the caribbean...BARBADOS ALL THE WAY FOR ME'S!!!!!!

The Bahamas for me, I've got a friend who owns a small resort hotel on one of the islands there... He's a fantastic chef... Nothin' in the WORLD like his cracked conch with grouper and veggies... Mmmmmmmmmmmm!!! :p:

Back