• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

How to continue the Bartolomeu story with Roxanne?

Odieman

Powder Monkey
Hi after aquiring the Santiago, I decided to postpone my adventures with Roxanne. However I want to continue it now. However I cant semme to find Roxanne. Is she supposed to be someplace else than Guadelope?

Or is it not possible to continue the quest like this in the mods current state? If not is there some command I can type etc. That lets me get the quest update or something?.

After you have recovered the Santiago from Pedro Rivera.

Roxanne offers you a choice 1) to go on an expedition with her

or

2) to sail arround for a few months

1) continues the storyline with the next two parts

2) exits the storyline ( can not get back - Roxanne is not waiting for you anywhere) all you can do is the " The nightmare" part.

If yoy have picked 2 and want to do the rest of the story, then you have to go back to a save before you were offered the choice.

See walkthrough on the Wiki.

Maybe we should add the option to start again, since the dialog does suggest that.

Just add a time check of a few months and then put her someplace :shrug

I do think we should allow you to continue as well :yes

Yep, something like that sounds good. :yes
Maybe change the dialog so the player knows when and where he can find her again.

Yes, I made the changes and they are already included in the Patch 1. If you don´t accept to start the idol quest just after recovering the 'Santiago', you can meet later Roxanne in the Pointe-à-Pitre Tavern in order to continue the main quest.

Back