• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved How to get into Cozumel?

Hotshot

Freebooter
Storm Modder
Hi guys!

I've just been to the Cayman islands and thought I would pay Cazumel a visit. But the entrance to the north-west is no(!) entrance at all?
It's block by a whole bunch of rocks...

And there is no sail-to location too.

How do I get into the temple that exists there? (I've tried the stormy start for a few minutes, so I know it's there!^^)

How do I get into the temple that exists there?
This way: seadogs2_0000.jpg

Hm, I've saild around the whole bloody island without finding anything resembling a shore or a cave... but with your screenshot i shall try again! :)

Thanks!

Which storyline are you playing? If it's "Tales of a Sea Hawk", you can't land on Cozumel until the story tells you to do so. The landing point is disabled to prevent it.

Ah, ok!
I was just really confused because you could start at Cozumel (stormy start or what its called), so why would it be "disabled".
And there being rocks in front of the entrance, it just looks completely blocked off...

So thanks for clearing that up :)

I was just really confused because you could start at Cozumel (stormy start or what its called), so why would it be "disabled".
And there being rocks in front of the entrance, it just looks completely blocked off...
Not being able to get to Cozumel until the story brings you there has always been part of the unmodded game.
We did what we could to maintain the spirit of that.

Not entirely sure what happens if you do get a Cozumel Stormy Start.
You should be able to get off the island, I think, but I don't know for sure.

Back