• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

how to reconcile with spain, after stolen their ship?

woopypooky

Master Mariner
stole their ship in peter blood freedom.

Now everytime i go their port, i will be attacked. I might try sneak inside the town, but then i do what? i forgot what i did back in PoTC already.

another thing is i am currently rank/lvl 4, so what lvl can i start to capture ship. I have an unassigned officer on board, but i defeated a lugger, and it say i cant capture it.

When you start with PeterBlood character Spain is neutral.... which flag are you carrying?.. English perhaps?.... Isn´t Spain at war with England?
and about the capturing issue... did you have enough crew to fullfill both of the ships minimum crew required?... I never seen anything about a level based cap for capturing ships.

<b>BEST REGARDS</b>

thanks for the swift reply, well actually i have no crew on my board and their board. Only me, jeremy pitts and an officer. But then i can sail back in my ship with just 3 persons.

You need the crews man. In the ship's stats it says the minimum crew needed to capture and move the ship, and you gonna have to appoint a skipper for that captured ship. As for Peter Blood, he is by default an Englishman. Unfortunately, England and Spain are not on agreeing terms in this game...

<!--quoteo(post=330727:date=Jun 19 2009, 11:21 AM:name=woopypooky)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woopypooky @ Jun 19 2009, 11:21 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=330727"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->thanks for the swift reply, well actually i have no crew on my board and their board. Only me, jeremy pitts and an officer. But then i can sail back in my ship with just 3 persons.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Thats right you can sail with just yourself on board all be it very slow, your canons take forever to load and if you want to pull the sails up or lower them then that takes forever aswell. But yes you can sail with no crew, you do need crew and at least one officer on board if youy wish to capture a ship, this is when minimum crew comes in, if you have say 20 men on board and the minimum crew is 19 you will not be able to capture any other ship since the game requires you to have enough crew for both ships even if its minimum crew's for both ships you need to have enough for both of them. But you can sail around in 3D or world view all day with just yourself on board.

Back