• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

how to sail to the monique?

papo12

Landlubber
The others ships are just attacking me so i dont know how to get my ship on st.pierre port...any help? please

Check which flag you are flying ( F2 - Relations ) . Sail away from the island - when away from Land change your flag to one that is friendly to France ( so the Fort does not fire at you ) and also is the most friendly to all other nations ( you will find that the Pirates are friendly to no-one ).

Then sail back to St Pierre, Martinique - try and avoid hostile ships ( sail away if you have to ) If you meet pirates try to get close to the Fort so it shoots & sinks them for you.

If you are really stuck getting into St Pierre Port - land at Octopus Bay ( on the West coast ) and go through the jungle to St Pierre.

Hope this helps :cheers

Check which flag you are flying ( F2 - Relations ) . Sail away from the island - when away from Land change your flag to one that is friendly to France ( so the Fort does not fire at you ) and also is the most friendly to all other nations ( you will find that the Pirates are friendly to no-one ).

Then sail back to St Pierre, Martinique - try and avoid hostile ships ( sail away if you have to ) If you meet pirates try to get close to the Fort so it shoots & sinks them for you.

If you are really stuck getting into St Pierre Port - land at Octopus Bay ( on the West coast ) and go through the jungle to St Pierre.

Hope this helps :cheers

but how i do it? the pirate flag its only availble so what? do i must buy a french flag or somerhing?

but how i do it? the pirate flag its only availble so what? do i must buy a french flag or somerhing?

See Image attached

In the F2 Relations screen - at the top click on the arrow on either side of the nation to scroll through the nations ( in image right arrow will move you to England then France - left arrow move you to Dutch then Pirates )

Selected nation's relations with player is shown on left ( this case Portugal is Neutral ) below this is relation with Flag Player is flying ( again Neutral in this case ).

On the right is the selected nation's relations with all other nations - (tankard = friendly: Scales=neutral : Dagger& Pistol = hostile ). Below this are 2 buttons which allow you to change the flag you are flying ( in image player is flying Personal flag and as Portugal is selected at the top of the screen the Portuguese flag can be selected. Flag player is flying is shown to the left of the buttons

If you scroll through the nations at the top of the screen then the Button that says Portuguese at the bottom of the screen will change to the nation selected. ( see image 2 ) So you can choose the flag of whatever nation you want to fly.

Back