• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Need Help How to score with barmaid without SuperMod

About the only attempt at a plot in AoP:CT is the main quest in which you team up with your sibling to conquer the whole Caribbean. So no romance or even flirting. (If you're really desperate for that sort of action, the Supermod opens up the brothels. ;))

About the only attempt at a plot in AoP:CT is the main quest in which you team up with your sibling to conquer the whole Caribbean. So no romance or even flirting. (If you're really desperate for that sort of action, the Supermod opens up the brothels. ;))

Can someone give me a link for the SuperMod? thanks very much.

ah I found it with some work: here is the Supermod:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/age-of-pirates-supermod/downloads/aop-supermod-repack-final

i know this is a 2010 and i'm in 2012 but i suggest not to install the supermod as it crashes alot since it ads alot of new ships and weapons the game crashes. stick to 1.5 patch and the non-modded game

All the pirate games from Akella crash alot without asny mods
i know this is a 2010 and i'm in 2012 but i suggest not to install the supermod as it crashes alot since it ads alot of new ships and weapons the game crashes. stick to 1.5 patch and the non-modded game

All the pirate games from Akella crash alot even without any mods.

Back