• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Poll How's it been?

From 1-3 (3 being the highest), How's it been for the POTC game since last year?

• 1 (it sucks)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 (not much progress)

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 3 (doing good)

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters

DavyJack

Pirate Queen
Staff member
Storm Modder
Hi Ya'll! :ahoy

It has been an awfully long time since my last visit. It has been a great year on the seas going here and there doing what's must. :rpirate I have downloaded the latest POTC installers and archives you guys have from @Pieter Boelen 's signature. I need this game I always have loved it and I want to take it with me on my first deployment. I hope everything goes safe and well for everyone.

Please, keep this game going and alive! I will be active for a couple more weeks or days checking out what's going on. God Bless Everyone!

Hooyah! PiratesAhoy!!! :pflag:beer::bow:dance

Love,
DavyJack

Hi! Nice to see you again :)
Are you sailing with the Navy?

Heya!
I play the newest version of PotC from January. It´s splendid! But I have to admit, that I also play Sea Dogs Each Of His Own, and currently I am in love with this game. :)

Ahoy there, @DavyJack and welcome back!
Hey, that rhymes. :cheeky

@Grey Roger has been taking care of updates for PotC recently and has been doing a pretty good job at it too. :onya

Hi Ya'll! :ahoy

It has been an awfully long time since my last visit. It has been a great year on the seas going here and there doing what's must. :rpirate I have downloaded the latest POTC installers and archives you guys have from @Pieter Boelen 's signature. I need this game I always have loved it and I want to take it with me on my first deployment. I hope everything goes safe and well for everyone.
Welcome back! What exactly have you been doing at sea?
Please, keep this game going and alive!
That is certainly our intention. :yes Stick around - I'm hoping to have the update archive updated again by the end of this week...

Back