• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Solved Humphrey Douglas... again....

Marius

Powder Monkey
Well i got Humphrey Douglas with his musket sometime ago.... i had the problem of the invisible musket, but fixed thanks to Buho...Then he was going fine for a lot of time, he was one shooting guys when i boarded ships, etc., but now he refuse to fight!! i dont know why! he only run away and stand still like a statue without shooting! :modding
(yes, he have enough bullets, like 400), i also noticed that he lost his fists, i mean, in the items interface shows equiped the musket and his fists, now only shows the musket and fists icon is gone....

I will throw the damn musketeer to the sharks! :walkplank
(keeping the musket for me, of course)

Someone know a fix for this, or at least a hint?

Thx in advance!

Well, solved the issue... Rolling back to a previous save.

Seems it have to do with his fists lost, i rolled back to a save in which he have his fist.. And he is fighting again... I will take care that the fist icon dont disapear

Another mysterie of the sea...

Hello folks, I also face the problem of Humphrey Douglas when I return his double musket, his double musket invisble!! How can it fix? How to get the fist?

Thanks

No idea. I heard that it was bugged and just stayed away from it. :rpirate

That said, I took a musket from a soldier and gave it to one of my officers and he works perfectly.

I think his musket getting invisible is because he equiped another weapon. DON'T give him any weapon other that his musket because he will automatically equip it.

Hi Folk, I hvn't equipped Humphrey Douglas with other weapon! Since I got the double musket & go to his home return to him. He join me but the musket is invisible.
I check his inventory -- nothing!
Some brothers in this forum inform that he should equip with a 'fist' then could equip with that double musket. How to proceed?
PS : I try to use other musket that I took from other enemy ship put into his inventory, can't equip too. Now I just could assign him as the ship guard in the 'port control'! This ship guard is too expensive!!

Back