• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I cant run the game

Zantozzzz

Landlubber
Hello. I just installed the game and the GoF 1.1.
Now I try to play but I cant. When I try to open the game I get two error messages.
This is the first one.
error1.png

and then I get this one
error2.png

I cant run the game because I am not a PC administrator but I am the only one in my PC and there is only one user account in this PC.
So, what's going on?
I am using Windows 7 ultimate 32bits.
I have 2GB DDR2
Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 2.80GHz 2.79Ghz
and the videocard is an Intel G33/G31 Express Chipset Family

When you run the TAGES install, right click on the executable and choose "Run File as Administrator" from the menu. That should take care of your install problem, however, your Intel video chipset will give you many other problems when you run the game. You can find a partial solution for it in the FAQ.

When you run the TAGES install, right click on the executable and choose "Run File as Administrator" from the menu. That should take care of your install problem, however, your Intel video chipset will give you many other problems when you run the game. You can find a partial solution for it in the FAQ.
where do I find that TAGES setup?

Download the latest TAGES drivers from www.tagesprotection.com/main.htm. The game should start normally now. This problem is caused by the outdated TAGES drivers the game has which are incompatible with Windows 7's. Hope it works.

Back