• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I have a question

glogoglo

Landlubber
how can i change the crew walking on deck
i mean ive installled new ships but ive replace old ships(ex:changed Black Pearl for Galeon_h1)
and now the crew is passing through the ship and they go offf the boat
please help

i mean ive installled new ships but ive replace old ships(ex:changed Black Pearl for Galeon_h1)
please help

If its the same as AOP II and I'm pretty sure it is. You need to replace the SAILORPOINTS file with the correct one. Go to RESOURCE/MODELS/Ships/SAILORPOINTS and replace or rename the appropriate file as needed. Since there is no reinit function for AOPI you may need to start a new game for the changes to be noticeable.

MK

please help

If its the same as AOP II and I'm pretty sure it is. You need to replace the SAILORPOINTS file with the correct one. Go to RESOURCE/MODELS/Ships/SAILORPOINTS and replace or rename the appropriate file as needed. Since there is no reinit function for AOPI you may need to start a new game for the changes to be noticeable.

MK

is there theSAILORPOINT in AOPI?
ive started new game but the crew still pass trough the ship
im playing black pearl as a heavy galeon and the problem is that the crew is walking like in a galleon,not like in the black pearl

if you replaced galeon1 gm files with black pearl gm files, then you should do the same with sailorpoints. Sailorpoints files are in RESOURCES/MODELS/SHIPS/SAILORPOINTS

Back