• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I Just Cloned My Ship

Mere_Mortal

Free Like a Radical
Storm Modder
I’ve just cloned my ship and it is following exactly the same movement commands as I give to my own. :woot

Interestingly enough, the sails don’t change when mine do but it does slow down and speed up harmoniously. It is also club hauling when I do, but more importantly it WILL NOT FIRE ITS FRIGGIN’ GUNS! It’s great, it’s like synchronised swimming but with a ship-of-the-line. I wonder if I’ll effectively double my experience as I sail about? I also presume that it’d take the same damage as well. I’ll also take a wild guess that their crew will drink as much grog as mine.

1.jpg2.jpg

:walkplank

I’m going to have 10 of them whirling around in tandem. Also, I forcibly removed a companion’s officer status at sea while he was in his ship and he changed his sails... he hoisted! Funny thing is, these little Brit cutters around us didn’t give a hoot. Basically, I think he reverted to his own nation., but having said that he was still under my command.

On a serious note, this could be awesome for some cool fleet actions! :D Always dreamed of having more than 4 ships in POTC...

Back