• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I need your help!

ZOMBRA32

Landlubber
Esto es en español, os pido que tengais pasciencia por favr gracias:)
Estoy publicando lo mismo en varias partes, para ver si tengo alguna posibilidad. Quisiera saber como se deja un barco especifico para que inicie con cierto personaje.
Por ejemplo, en GOF, jack Sparrow siempre inicia con la Perla Negra, quisiera saber cual es el archivo que permite este Jack Sparrow incia con la Perla Negra. Gracias.
Saludos!!

This is in Spanish, I ask of you with pasciencia by RAVF thanks :)
I am publishing the same in several parts, to see if I have any chance. I would like to know how you leave a specific boat to start with a certain character.
For example, in GOF, Jack Sparrow always starts with the Black Pearl, I would like to know which is the file that allows this Jack Sparrow with Black Pearl incia. Thank you.
Greetings!
In Age of Pirates II, it is in RESOURCE\INI\texts\russian\HeroDescribe.txt . Does that help anything?

Gracias, pero entro, y no tengo idea de lo que debo hacer. Solo aparecen un monton de codigos, que la mayoria los conosco, pero lo que quiero hacer, es dejar a Hector Barbossa con un barco específico, para que siempre que inicie una partida con Hector Barbossa inicie con el barco que yo quiera ponerle. Gracias por contestar :)...muchos saludos!

Thanks, but I go, and I have no idea what to do. Just a bunch of codes appear that most of conosco, but what I do is leave Hector Barbossa with a specific ship, so that whenever you start a game with Hector Barbossa start with the boat that I want to put. Thanks for answering :) ... many greetings!
Barbossa should be somewhere in the GoF files. I don't have the game or the modpack installed myself, so I can't check.
But one of the lines that goes with the Barbossa character defines his ship model, I think.

Back