• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

I spy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:) good one fred bob...i went to a baseball game last weekend, and on my way there, i passed this gas station that had $1.89 for REGULAR... after the game, about 7 or 8 hours later, however long it was, on my way home i pass it up again, and it is $2.09 for Regular!!!!!!!!! i was so pissed, cuz it was the closest gas station, and i was almost out, so i HAD to get some...argh, and my car burns so much damn gas so quick too :yes: .

what spaz's post count??? :) that was a good one! lol

ok i spy something that is dangerous.

(hey ill reply in about an hour and a half or 2 hours, cuz i have one more class then im goin home! see guess, and maybe by the time i get home someone will get it!!!

Fred Bob? :dio :)

wait i change mine is it this
Nikki%202.jpg

ok, well i guess this topic is down until Ikg comes lol haha...i admit i made a mistake with a fellow pirate here but we made up, him being a great sport and nice guy, so Ikg, WATING for you mate! cant wait to see what a fine thing u will spy on! :cheers:

lkg apparently be AWOL, so's Fred Bob hereby arbitrarily be appointin' William tew post de next "I Spy" on behalf o' lkg! :cheeky

Have at it whuston! Fred Bob be grantin' ye Pow'r o' Attorney fer all lkg's postin' affairs pertainin' tew "I Spy"! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back