• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

ideas for new horizons mod :)

Voyage Century Online? We have already taken the best ships they have and made them better. Then slowly phased them out as better ships came along. I don't think we have any VCO ships in POTC anymore.

yea i know but i wanna see the level 12 ships as class 1 battleships like the battleship royal multi mast vessel vs the french battleship :D

yea i know but i wanna see the level 12 ships as class 1 battleships like the battleship royal multi mast vessel vs the french battleship :D

sry for double post,i forgot
Voyage Century Online? We have already taken the best ships they have and made them better. Then slowly phased them out as better ships came along. I don't think we have any VCO ships in POTC anymore.
to click reply,lol

I used three of the old ships from VCO that were ported to POTC. I rerigged and reskinned them for GOF Eras and they turned out really nice. They are Batavia, Sirius, and Old Dutch Retourschip. In addition, the old Lydia model is still used in other GOF mods.

QUESTION: Where can I obtain the VCO models seen in the linked page you provided in the first post pianicata4?

I am very interested in reskinning and re-rigging the following ships for Eras:

The Level 5 and 6 Battleships, the Level 12 Adventure ship, and the Level 1,2,4,7,8, and 9 Merchant ships.

When complete these ships would be made available to anyone that wanted them. Many of these ships have the correct look I want and are of the proper era for the golden age....other than having masts that are way too tall and t'gallants which are incorrect for these ships. You wouldn't recognize them after I get done with them.

Thanks,

MK

I used three of the old ships from VCO that were ported to POTC. I rerigged and reskinned them for GOF Eras and they turned out really nice. They are Batavia, Sirius, and Old Dutch Retourschip. In addition, the old Lydia model is still used in other GOF mods.

QUESTION: Where can I obtain the VCO models seen in the linked page you provided in the first post pianicata4?

I am very interested in reskinning and re-rigging the following ships for Eras:

The Level 5 and 6 Battleships, the Level 12 Adventure ship, and the Level 1,2,4,7,8, and 9 Merchant ships.

When complete these ships would be made available to anyone that wanted them. Many of these ships have the correct look I want and are of the proper era for the golden age....other than having masts that are way too tall and t'gallants which are incorrect for these ships. You wouldn't recognize them after I get done with them.

Thanks,

MK
its my pleasure i helped,well im not a big modder to make the models and reskin them,but the level 12 royal multi mast battleship will be total beauty with custom sails and hull like in VCO,so i guess someone have to make the models for it,same with the others they will be great beauties in it ,also an colonial armored gunboat wich its pretty unique as well,in the vco those ships can be dyed with the sails and hull as well,i hope someone can help with those ships for new horizon

ANWER:im not sure where you can obtain the models,maybe ingame or some screens i guess

regards;pianicata4,aka soldier96

Last edited:
OK thanks then I will download VCO and see if I can extract the models and then seek out who I might need to obtain permission from.

MK

Yes. :( This quiet little niche site is attracting attention both good and bad, and stress levels are rising.

Yeah, really sad. :( And we must always behave if we want to be a part of the brotherhood/sisterhood here alright? :yes:bird::onya

yes i know,he wasnt any bad guy or anything that is stealing,he was about to ask for permision to use the vco ships to this game,could be awesome,but oh well ;(

yes i know,he wasnt any bad guy or anything that is stealing,he was about to ask for permision to use the vco ships to this game,could be awesome,but oh well ;(
Aye. Well, we don't know that for sure but enough of that. Let's just keep sailing now and leave those crazy things behind now, shall we? :p :sail
Sorry 'bout yer vco thingy with you-know-who again. :(

that just braked my feelings ;(,he was about to make the vco ships and now,hes gone ;((

He most likely was going to put more VCO ships into his mod, which has nothing to do with POTC. If you want VCO ships in POTC you will need to do it yourself.

Voyage Century? I know this game. It was designed by Snail which is a Chinese company, and its engine was purchased from the Akella. Long long ago, it was a great game, and I played this game for several years at Chinese servicer. but finally gived up playing because of the wicked carrier operator. I think its modles of ships in early stage were realism. The most typical is the level 10 battleship, which is similar with H.M.S Victory, and somebody imported it to the POC for a long time. But after the year 2008, the additional ships went to bad more and more, which were virtual out of history. So, in my opinion, It's not necessary to import to POC for the later ships. :bounce

Last edited:
Back