• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

ideas for new horizons mod :)

...its engine was purchased from the Akella.
Very true. In fact, the engine they bought was the Storm 2 engine, which is the same engine that Pirates of the Caribbean runs on.
That is why the VCO ships are already GM files and only require minor editing to get to work in PotC.
They won't work entirely right, but they will work. :yes

If anyone is intersted in VCO models I got all downloaded. Ships, locations, textures.

This makes the mod heavier which i can't download please make a torrent i really want to ascend and descend at sea.

Making a torrent does not work. We tried it, but we get no seeders.

I don't want to make the modpack much larger than it is either. Unless we've got some SERIOUSLY good content to add.
In fact, we spent a lot of effort the past few years to clean things up and make the modpack smaller.

There used to be a few of VOC ships in POTC, but they were all very low quality. The best was probably the victory model, and even that was pretty shabby, and was removed because there was a better version already ingame.

There are a few VCO ships still left. NL_Batavia is the most obvious one.

The VCO Victory model IS still in use as "RN_SotL", but it has had a lot of detail added by @Seb and @Armada and therefore looks much better now.

Back