• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Ideation

Kjetil

Ideator
Hi guys,

I love the idea of making a new game, and to see so many volunteers in on it :)

My post is very much related to some other threads in this section, but I don't want to use their threads to my "advantage". So I just made a new one. Wont hurt, I hope.

I am a self claimed ideator and I love creating structures, stories, backgrounds, characters, systems, etc only for the sake of creating them. I already have some background/character ideas in mind, which I hope you guys will like. I am willing to give you all the help you need, whenever it is needed.

I lack any technical skills. All I know is photoshop, but I believe most of you already do too.

Regards from Norway
:pirates

Actually, I am sure a lot of people here DON'T use Photoshop and any graphical skills would be most welcome too. :yes

Allright, then photoshop is something I hope I can help you guys with! Though my skills are a bit rusty and I probably need to have some practicing again x)

Back