• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

IMB Real Pirates! Quarterly Report

K

Keith

The IMB Piracy report Centre has released their Quarterly Report check the main site out or...HERE

Sharp rises in reports in Indon and violence so im not surprised by any of it if you also follow the weekley report you can see its been increasing all throughout the year, may get worse in the Phillipenes as they will probably vote that movie star in who has no idea of what he's doing so it will probably be a bit of a shambles there,

Indonesia may get a bit better as its expected that General Wiranto will get in , and being a good pal of suharto's he will more than likely rule with an iron fist

oh lol i already read it and other reports before you posted this. it is surprising. i go on the internet and games and think "pirates rule!" and then i read real pirate stories, and i realize what horrible scum they are and how much they deserve to die...... :x

Back