• New Horizons on Maelstrom
    Maelstrom New Horizons

Visit our website www.piratehorizons.com to quickly find download links for the newest versions of our New Horizons mods Beyond New Horizons and Maelstrom New Horizons!

Immortality cheat in! NK Build 10.1

Xa4

Landlubber
Can someone please give me the edited controls and edited seadogs.something with the immortality cheat in it?

Cause I like the game better when I don't die ^_^

I agree with you Nitro but with the new VC thing in place the immortal is useful if you have to enter a house and building and it's full of people hitting you and your trying to do a quest. Yes you can turn it off but I prefer it left on and just hit the immortal key and just pop in and out of the building till the baddies are gone and I can do the quest part. Any of the cheats are just like life...all things in moderation and to much of a good thing makes life dull =)

Ok guys, I've been getting `e-mails` for the files. But I should say, I stopped playing! (the reason I stopped posting here). So I don't have the files anymore... sry!

Well maybe if anyone has them, they can share them with us by putting it up in the mods download section?

Thanks!!! :p

Xa4, the new build is due out soon, hope you'll be back to check it out! :cheers

ive toyed with the "cheats" gotten a couple working, though its mostly "borrowed" or existing code that has been renabled. currently there is a money button, a immortality button and a "fake levelup" button (adds skills but doesnt acturally level the char up)

any takers ?

i have the files... here it is...
just copy then to the potc program... it will only work in the NK 10.1, so previous versions and future versions...forget it! hehehe

they are numbered, so

God mode=5
shotgun=6
Gold +1000=7
skill=8
rep.=9

talking the truth, I only use the money cheat, and in rare cases the God mode...they are very handy when u get overun of enemies :D

http://members.lycos.co.uk/drakonwulf/cheats.zip

if the clicking doesn't work, try copying the address and paste it on a new IE window

In the seadogs.c file
// NK <--
if (ControlName == "Help") RunHelpChooser();

if (ControlName == "`NK_Re-init`") Reinit(false, true); // NK
if (ControlName == "CheatGod") Event("Cheat","s","Immortal");
if (ControlName == "CheatShotGun") Event("Cheat","s","ShotGun");
if (ControlName == "CheatGold") Event("Cheat","s","Gold");
if (ControlName == "CheatSkill") Event("Cheat","s","Skill");
if (ControlName == "CheatReputation") Event"Cheat","s","Reputation");

Then in init_pc :

// NK -->
CI_CreateAndSetControls( "", "`NK_Re-init`", CI_GetKeyCode("KEY_I"), 0, false );
CI_CreateAndSetControls( "", "CheatGod", CI_GetKeyCode("KEY_5"), 0, false );
CI_CreateAndSetControls( "", "CheatShotGun", CI_GetKeyCode("KEY_6"), 0, false );
CI_CreateAndSetControls( "", "CheatGold", CI_GetKeyCode("KEY_7"), 0, false );
CI_CreateAndSetControls( "", "CheatSkill", CI_GetKeyCode("KEY_8"), 0, false );
CI_CreateAndSetControls( "", "CheatReputation", CI_GetKeyCode("KEY_9"), 0, false );

In the beginning of the seadogs.c file is where you can adjust the numbers on how much money or skills you can get. In the unmodded game it came `pre-set` with 100k and 50 skills but that seemed over kill to me. I used `Y-U`-`I-O`-P in the unmodded but had to change it to `5-9` in the builds to avoid conflict. The shotgun acts as a HUGE power leveler so be careful with it. Also don't use it with the sword drawn as it can cause corrupted games. At least it did for me a couple times. The only reason I didn't take any of them totally out is simply if you don't like them don't use them. The god mode doesn't help any crew from dying on ships only the ship itself is invincible.

aye i agree Catalina...and besides...WHAT KIND OF PIRATE IS WIMPY ENOUGH TO BE SCARED OF DEATH??? ARRGHH!! LEMME AT EM!! (hold me back Cat lol haha)

Back